Would definitely recommend and use again ourselves. Impressed by their work and punctuality.
Rita Therese B
Are you sick of constantly paying for sky high electricity bills?
Would you like better control over the lighting?
Would you prefer using low-maintenance lights?
The lowdown on LED lights
Good quality LED lights:
- Use less power and will save you money on energy bills
- Give you better quality of light
- Give you more control over light with dimmable controls
- Lasts many times longer, saving you maintenance and costs
- Can give you the same (or better) quality lighting than your current lighting
- Are energy efficient
- Fitted well will keep everyone safe.
Example of domestic and commercial LED light savings
Factories: significantly decrease the cost of high bays while getting the same quality of light eg. pay only half the price for 400 watts.
Homes: save up to 90% on your current power use.
Not all LED lights are the same
There many poor quality LED lights - and many unprofessional installers. Beware.
The wrong LED lights installed badly won’t give you the maximum benefits possible with LED lights - and may be very dangerous to your family, staff, and your property.
If you’ve ever had a door knocker offer to replace your lights with free LED lights (as part of the Government LED light scheme):
- Ask for a sample of the light they plan to fit: Before you let them change all your lights, please call us and we’ll check the light for you - for free.
- Ask for their electrician licence: Only a licensed electrician will give you a Certificate of Electrical Safety. This is your assurance that:
- The work has been done safely
- Your home insurance cover will be preserved.
iConstruct Electrical Services does not take part in the government LED light scheme: the rebate is generally applied to low quality LED lights. We will not pass on poor quality products to our customers. We will not risk your safety - and the safety of your family and property.
Domestic and commercial LED Light experts
We’ve serviced both small and large clients within the domestic and commercial spaces, including factories, shops, and multi-unit residential properties.
We will only ever use lights we’ve used and tested in our own homes. Lights that are:
- High quality
- Fully dimmable
- Sold by Aussie companies
- Sold by accredited suppliers endorsed by the Lighting Council of Australia.
Save time and money: bundle your electrical services
Give yourself valuable peace of mind that all your electrical equipment is in good working order - while getting a good deal.
The following services can be taken care of at the same time as your LED Lighting upgrade:
- Exit and Emergency Light Testing
- Electrical equipment test and tag
- Circuit breaker tests
- Safety switch tests
- Smoke alarm testing
What to expect
- Licensed and experienced electricians
- Guarantee on labour and parts
- Emergency call outs
- Personal service with one main point of contact
- Certificate of Compliance provided with every job, big or small.
Contact us to drastically reduce your electricity bills with high quality, professionally installed LED lights.